Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Bluebirds!

I had so many shots, I decided to showcase the rest of the crop:



Another grasshopper bites the dust!






Juicy!






I just liked the dark green background.







Fluffing makes for good manscaping!







Don't watch me fluff!







Shh...I'm stalking gwasshoppas!






This post is mine, from here to here!







I liked his upturned eyebrow! How you doin?







Who dat!?!







Hi! Welcome to Goose Lake Prairie, I will be your guide for today...Over here is the...

4 comments:

Don and Sheryl said...

It is nice to have them cooperate

The Birdlady said...

Gorgeous images - of the most incredibly beautiful creatures on earth!

Ecobirder said...

Very nice shots. I especially like the shots with the grasshopper in the beak. Th comments were pretty funny too.

Bird Girl said...

You surely got some GREAT bluebird shots and the captions make them all the better! I too, like the green background (and how 'bout that eyebrow - very cool)!