Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy Tines


Crazy Tines, originally uploaded by Hannibals Animals.
An encounter with this guy produced very poor quality photos, but I just had to give this guy respect for his his "craziness"! It looks as if he has a long drop tine that forks off. Anyway, I thought he was really cool.

I "tried" to focus out my passenger side window, handholding my ridulculously heavy 300mm f2.8 with 2x attached and failed miserably. I usually have my homemade "seatpod" for these situations, but it was in my trunk. My bad! I added a filter application to try to hide the poor quality.
Crazy Tines IMG_0095 IMG_0092 IMG_0069 IMG_0068

8 comments:

Montanagirl said...

That sure is a crazy looking tine...drop tine, or whatever they call it. He's still pretty cool.

Coy Hill said...

Unusual anter formation and lucky you to get anykind of a shot. With all of the grass & weeds in the foreground its no wonder that focusing was difficult. I bet it was driving you auto-focus crazy.

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

troutbirder said...

Glad I ran across your blog. Wonderful pictures....:)

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Polos Camisas said...

Our shop website is Nike Free 2 and Polos Camisas and Abercrombie Milano orari .

Tom said...

I really like how your class timings of your blog. I enjoyed reading your blog and it is both instructional and interesting.Thanks!
whitetail pictures

natürliche potenzmittel said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.natürliche potenzmittel