Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outdoor Illinois Magazine

My first publication outside of Grundy County. (For those of you who don't know, I do a feature bi-monthly for GO Magazine [Grundy's Own] called "Grundy Gone Wild".- See my Flickr Sets called "Published" for back issues)

I was thrilled to be a part of Outdoor Illinois Magazine, especially because of the subject matter. Rarities!

This Silver Fox was photo'd in Kankakee, IL this past November. To my knowledge, it hasn't been seen since. Lucky me! I've been saving this photo to share since then, and am proud to have it displayed state-wide. Other photos of this fox can be seen in these sets: Foxes, Oddities, 2010.


Click on any image to read article.




The Blonde Squirrel and the Albino White-tailed Doe are my images. The Leucistic Pileated Woodpecker is by Steve Patterson (Illini Images)


The Leucistic Red-tailed Hawk is my image. The Slider is by Chris Philiips and the Leucistic Bat is by Tim Carter.

6 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Well it is about time you got featured in another magazine. You take the most incredible pictures and the most variety of Gods creatures grace your profile.

Congratulations. You know this is just another step towards your becoming world wide famous.

So glad we found your site.
Bert

Unknown said...

I just love the photo of the fox! It is no wonder you are published. So glad you were next blog to ours one day ... have not found such a good one since! :)

Montanagirl said...

Congratulations on your publications! It's always fun to see one's pictures published where others can enjoy them too! You do excellent photography.

JRandSue said...

Congratulations,nice to see and enjoy,well rewarded.
John.

Willard said...

Congratulations, and your photos are super!

Coy Hill said...

Congrats on your well deserved publication! incredible photo of the fox.