Monday, July 27, 2009

A Day in Chicago

I had some out-of-state guests over the weekend, so we planned a trip to Chicago for some sight-seeing. We stopped at Navy Pier and walked the boardwalk.







We stopped at a Funhouse mirror to get a laugh. From left to right is Jack, me, Cuttidad and Monnie. Strategy played a part in putting me at the back.







A Pirate Ship leaves the harbor for a sightseeing adventure out on Lake Michigan.







Then it was off to Millenium Park to walk through Cloud Gate, otherwise referred to as the "Bean".








And a stop at the Crown Fountain for a look at the faces on the water wall.



You couldn't ask for a better day! It was great weather with great company!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had fun Hannibal! I like the picture of the pirate ship and the fun house mirror, heehee!

Montanagirl said...

That looks and sounds wonderful! Glad you had a nice day.

Tina said...

Looked like you all had a fun day!!
Some neat photos of a great city!!

Shelley said...

These were great photos! I especially loved the one of the ship!! I'll be driving thru Chicago on my way to Wisconsin this Wednesday!

abb said...

One incredible city.

fotoshooter43 said...

wonderful shots of the city