Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Potpourri

I am hoping the weekend will bring plenty of photos to share on Monday. The weather looks good & my schedule is clear, so now its about luck. Will I choose the right spot? I always question that. My prospects are: Pileated Woodpecker, Wood ducks, Beaver, Bluebirds, Pine Squirrels, Black Squirrels, Kingfisher...Wish me luck!


This photo should have been included in the last post. This male mallard went flying after a female he found attractive.





I knew this photo would be dark, but I liked it, as far as squirrel shots go.





I discovered this tree bordering a creek a few years ago, with only a few heron nests at that time. Since then, the neighborhood has grown quite a bit!











And finally... A muskrat getting a drink of water at the edge of the beaver pond.

No comments: