Thursday, January 17, 2008

Photo of the Day-Finally!



I just had to post the picture that won "Photo of the Day" on the website I belong to called My Park Photos. I have been a member on this site for 2 years, posted 100's of pictures, and finally...I win!

This site is international and is intended to show photos taken from various parks around the world, and to promote and encourage visitation to local, state and national public lands. The photography from these members is quite impressive! Most of the time, I have felt out of my league, and others, quite worthy, but this particular photo was not one I thought had a chance. I was completely surprised! There are 100's of members and I have benefited from meeting various people through the site, who encourage & critique, as well as offer their friendship through common interests. Their support keeps me posting time after time, and I am so glad I found the wonderful community on the site.

If you haven't already been to the site, check it out! http://www.myparkphotos.com
<

I am off to Costa Rica, so come back soon, I will post again when I get back with fabulous photos from the jungle! January 26th.

No comments: